High-Heat Nylon Spoodle® Utensil
Available with round or oval bowls, these high-heat Spoodle utensils feature patented high-temperature handles that are heat-resistant to 450°F (232°C). The handles, along with having a comfortable ergonomic grip, are made with an all-natural antimicrobial properties. The capacities are stamped clearly on the shaft, which allows you to control portion sizes. A clever stopper notch prevents the utensils from sliding into your serving pans, and they won’t scratch nonstick surfaces.
- High-temperature nylon is heat-resistant to 475°F (246°C)
- Ideal for nonstick cookware and will not scratch or mar surfaces
- Ergonomic handle is comfortable and reduces hand fatigue
- One-piece construction is extremely durable and has no crevices to collect water or bacteria
- Built-in stopper notch prevents utensils from sliding into food product