Anyone who has been in the foodservice business for long has seen them: buffet lines in which would-be enticing food preparations are framed within the mangled corners and bent edges of low-quality steam table pans. But eye appeal isn't the only thing going out the window.
BENT STEAM TABLE PANS:
- Inefficient, allowing steam and heat to escape which compromises food temperatures.
- Increases energy costs from the well.
- Increases HVAC costs.
- Extra burden on heating elements, shortening life-span.
- The money wasted on energy will offset any "savings" made on the cheap up-front purchase price of the pans.
VOLLRATH SUPER PAN®:
- Feature an exclusive corner and edge design so they stay flat on the steam table.
- Maintain maximum efficiency.
- Saves you money
Save on Energy Costs!
Average Annual Savings of $36.56!*
*Third Party Testing on Super Pan 3®. Total hours based on 8 hours a day / 311 days a year.
Average Commercial Retail Price of Electricity = $0.1153/kWh as of Sept. '11 per U.S. Dept. of energy website. www.eia.doe.gov