- 22 gauge 300 series stainless steel pans
- Newly designed pour corners up to 300% stronger
- Resists dents and dings in the toughest kitchen environments
- Easy to pour corners and traditional body size make Super Pan V® pans compatible with all your Super Pan II® pans, covers, and accessories.
- Smooth curves and bright finish for a show stopping look
- Easy to clean functionality means Super Pan V® pans will present your food beautifully over a long time.
Save on Energy Costs
Save an annual average of $36* on energy costs PER FULL-SIZE PAN OPENING! Hourly kWh Usage shows that Super Pan® is 38% more efficient!
Average Annual Savings of $36.56!*
*Third Party Testing on Super Pan 3®. Total hours based on 8 hours a day / 311 days a year.
Average Commercial Retail Price of Electricity = $0.1153/kWh as of Sept. '11 per U.S. Dept. of energy website. www.eia.gov