1800-watt medium power induction range with temperature control probe, stainless case, and glass top
This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC Rules
This symbol represents products that are certified to meet safe levels of radiofrequency radiation based on FCC regulations.
This symbol represents products that are certified to safely perform its job as intended. This product has earned this certification by undergoing rigorous testing against standards developed by UL.
Certified to NSF4
This symbol represents products that are certified to meet specific environmental and public health standards. The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment. If it shows the word “Classified” above the UL mark, then the product also complies with ANSI/NSF regulations.
At Vollrath, the best keep getting better. Our next generation induction ranges improve upon the features you have come to rely on — powerful heating, temperature control, efficiency, reliability and usability. Redesigned inside and out. Industry-setting performance with patented power control, precise temperature and power levels, four customizable programs and a temperature control probe. Easy to use touch screen and a patented, sleek new design. Use for omelets, sautéing, searing, melting chocolate, sauces, poaching; and warming and holding applications. Designed to work with a wide range of induction cookware, but optimized to perform with Vollrath induction-ready cookware. See the Operator’s Manual for details.
- Expanded magnetic field emulates gas to allow uninterrupted heat while lifting or tilting pan to sauté or flip.
- Patented circuitry delivers steady heat. No power cycling.
- Control is fast and precise. Quickly swipe across the arrows to bring food to a boil or reduces it to a simmer. Or tap the arrows to select a precise temperature or power level.
- Power level control offers responsive gas flame-like control, in increments from 1 to 100% of watts. Use for fast, powerful heating.
- Temperature control is the most accurate in the industry, providing steady, controlled heating in single degree increments in °F (80-450°) and °C (27-232°). Use for more precise pan temperature.
- Included Temperature Control Probe provides additional temperature accuracy. Heats food to a selected temperature, then monitors the food and adjusts the power output to maintain the selected temperature. Use it to heat stocks and sauces to a selected temperature and simmer for hours without boil overs. Not for use as a thermometer.
- Smarter, faster pan detection technology delivers an uninterrupted cooking experience when lifting a pan to flip, sauté or add ingredients.
- Four customizable programs deliver repeatable results with the touch of a button. Each program can have up to three stages that set temperature or power level and optional timer. Programmed cooking increases kitchen efficiency by reducing operator error and waste.
- Time to boil is 20% faster than electric hot plate ranges, and up to 13% than competitive ranges.
- 90% efficiency rating is the highest in the industry which means more heat transmitted to the pan and less to the kitchen.
- Power monitoring technology senses and compensates for fluctuations in supply voltages that can occur in busy kitchens to deliver consistent performance and repeatable results during slow and peak cooking times.
- Internal cooling system provides reliability and durability; and is easy to maintain – no filters to remove or clean.
- Stainless steel case.
|Overall Dimensions (IN)||13.375 x 17.812 x 3.5|
|(W) Width (IN)||13.37|
|(D) Depth (IN)||17.81|
|(H) Height (IN)||3.5|
|(MPD) Maximum Pan Bottom Diameter (IN)||12|
|(WL) Width between legs||11.518|
|(DL) Depth between legs||16|
|(WB) Width of Body (IN)||12.75|
|Overall Dimensions (CM)||34 x 45.2 x 9|
|(W) Width (CM)||34|
|(D) Depth (CM)||45.2|
|(H) Height (CM)||9|
|(MPD) Maximum Pan Bottom Diameter (CM)||30.5|
|(WL) Width between legs (CM)||292.55|
|(DL) Depth between legs (CM)||40.8|
|(WB) Width of Body (CM)||32.4|
|Domestic / International||USA|
|Construction Material||Stainless Steel|
|Countertop or Drop-In||Countertop|
Case Lot Measurement
|USB PORT ASSY||351490-3||$12.40|
|TEMPERATURE PROBE JACK||351523-1||$7.80|
|FUSE HLDR KNOB SCREWDRIVER SLT||351769-101-1||$41.10|
|FUSE, 20 AMP||351770-1||$12.40|
|TOP ASSY, MPI4-1800S, SERVICE||351771-1||$288.00|
|KIT, FOOT, 1.00" OD, 20MM LG,||351775-1||$6.70|
|KIT, COVERS USB AND TEMP PROBE||352130-1||$7.60|
CAD / REVIT
For the most updated list for Vollrath products and CAD drawings
Be the first to ask a question